Manila Flood


I booked my trip to Manila since last year (during promo) but I am now debating whether I should proceed with the trip due to the current situation.

If I cancel the trip, I would not get any refund. I would like to know if anyone here knows the current flood situation in Manila, whether the flood has subsided?  Appreciate your help! I even changed my money into Pesos... Haisshhh... Im too excited but a lil scared also.

Ajal di  tangan Tuhan... just stick to the plan la kan?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

carolchs said...

My friend in Manila said the flood/typhoon has passed by sudah...the weather is back to normal and nothing to worry.

Anonymous said...

kawan ku pun baru juga pi sana last week... so far mcm ok juga tu....

LM the Traveler said...

CC: thanks for the info. very helpful.
NA: terima kasih... semoga segalanya dipermudahkan..

nona sani said...

HYEPS..
HEHE..
FOLLOW U..AND TRY TO JOIN UR CONTEST pantun ramadan TUH..HOHOHH..
KESALAHAN GRAMMAR PUN DITITIKBERATKAN ERK..
HEHEHH

btw...thanksz for following me yeah!

Post a Comment