AirAsia World's Best Ever Sale

I am broke, but AirAsia will be having its World's Best Ever Sale on 16 July 2012 (a day before my birthday). WOW! WOW! WOW!

I am sure everyone are talking about this, and I am expecting ZERO fare for Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Lumpur before September 2012 because I just won a lucky draw, 3D2N stay at Best Western, Marina Island Resort Pangkor during the Sabah Hotel Association Carnival Nite 2012 in conjunction with SHA's 30th Anniversary recently. Lucky me, huh?
Since this promotion is a World's Best Ever Sale (WORLD), I think AirAsia will be trying to sell its new route, Kathmandu and a few destinations in Japan.

HOWEVER... I am looking forward for this sale. My wedding is coming in November, budget honeymoon to Palawan Island, Boracay on April next year... oh NO... AirAsia, you are playing with my heart! I don't have enough time to travel. I just hate this feeling. Gosh!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment