Can't wait for July to visit Taiwan and Japan

I recently received the most exciting news from my boss. Not sure if my trip to Taiwan and Japan on July will be approved by the HQ management, but In Sha Allah, I am hoping it will be my birthday present this year.

As I blogged before, I am dreaming of playing with the snow, and I suppose to plan to backpack around Europe this year but my financial is a bit tight after my wedding last year. I need to save more, as Europe is expensive. If my side income is not doing well this year, I might change my plan to go to Australia.

Yup, you read me. Australia! Snow is rare in Australia, but we can find it. Of Australia's major cities, Canberra is the most likely to receive snow, followed by Hobart. Brilliant!

So, where am I going this July? Just wait and see. It is going to be interesting and full with excitement.




“Travel is like love, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.” — Pico Iyer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment