Safari Indonesia Park, Bogor

If you like to observe wild animals like tigers, lions and crocodiles in their native habitat, then you should consider Taman Safari Indonesia.

My meaningful visit to the conservation center that located in Bogor, Indonesia will certainly be unforgettable. I remember driving inside the conservation area using private car (belong to my dear friend) looking at the collection of animals from nearly all over the world and local animals such as komodos, rhinoceros, bisons, sun bears, white tigers, elephants, zebra etc. According to the brochure, there are more than 2,500 animals in Taman Safari Indonesia with hundreds of species currently being maintained.
Although you are not allowed to get out of your car or open your door or window, you still can see the animals activities closely. We bought a bunch of baby carrots and feed the zebras (We open our window a little bit)
After watching animals in their habitats, me any my friends spent our half an hour watching performance by orang utans and elephants. I even ride one of the performer (the elephant). Hehehe. It was fun and I wish could go there again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment