The Lady Boys dancing Dikir Puteri

As my boyfriend say, boys will be boys. But some times in Thailand, boys will be girls!

Seeing is truly believing at the Hansa Cabaret Show, where all of the performers up on stage are all guys.

When me and my two besties visited Hatyai on February 2011, we were impressed with their performances, especially when they doing the 'Dikir Puteri' (song by Malaysian ethnic singer, Nuraniza Idris) joget on the stage.

I must admit that some of them are really pretty. Skin are better than mine. Hahahahaha.


 The joget moves... Lady Boys dancing Dikir Puteri

 They are all lady boys

 Funny performance

Look at their muscles. Hahahaha.

Pretty ladyboy

Another performance

'She' very funny

After the show... waiting for tips from audience

Kesian also la, I give them RM10 each for this photo session.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment