The Gardens Hotel, 100% will come back!

I recently had the opportunity to stay at The Gardens Hotel, Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur, and I must admit it was a great experience. I love the deluxe room. It was clean, comfy bed, pillows, great lighting... and wonderful breakfast. Location? Suberb!

It was a very short visit, as I was assigned by my boss to cover the Cow's Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA) Awareness Program at the hotel, so I stayed there for only a night, especially when the Election Commission has announced the nomination day for Malaysian 13th General Election. Means, I have to go back to Sabah to cover the campaigning activities.

I did not take many pictures because I was busy with the function and after that shopping... bla bla bla... (I went to Masjid Jamek for Hari Raya shopping, only RM12 by taxi). I arrived around 10pm at my room and had a wonderful sleep. Promised hubby I will treat him here, as we are planning of going to KL end of this year.

I've checked the pricing on the internet, it was affordable, from RM293 for the deluxe room.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR DELUXE ROOM:
*Bedding : One King or Two Singles
*Coffee/tea making facilities, RO water
*Complimentary Internet access for one user per room
*Encrypted electronic key card system / Security lock
*Hair-dryer, weighing scale, LCD TV
*Individual controlled air conditioning
*International direct dial with voicemail
*Iron & ironing board, electronic in-room safe, mini fridge
*Pillow menu, Bathrobe & slippers
*Separate long bath and rain-shower
*Work Station

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment